Globalist power brokers have been warning of an eminent cyber attack of epic proportions to follow the covid pandemic. just as they have warned of a coming pandemic before 2020. WEF president Klaus Schwab went as far as to say the coming cyber attack will make the covid pandemic look like a “small disturbance” in comparison.
See video “Next Crisis Bigger than COVID” – Power Grid/Finance Down – WEF’s Cyber Polygon by Ice Age Farmer | Nov 15, 2020
The precursors are being played out already: cyber attacks disrupting pipelines in the US, causing power outage in Texas, causing food delivery shortages world wide, closing of meat factories. Some of these disturbances were swiftly blamed on Russian hackers. Of course.
In June 2019, the last Bilderberg meeting before the Covid pandemic was held in Montreux, Switzerland (at the shore of lake Geneva). it was also the last Bilderberg Meeting which is known to have taken place to this date.
Of the 140 participants of 2019 (see list below), roughly one third would turn out to be directly involved in critical positions in the Covid pandemic that would begin just 7 months later. Including executive representatives of the WHO and World Economic Forum, (both organisations are based on the other end of Lake Geneva, also the location of the G7 2021).
- Jared Kushner – 2019 – Charged with fast tracking a Covid vaccine, announced Operation Warp Speed.
- Ursula von der Leyen – 2019, 2018, 2016, 2015 – President of the European Commission since December 2019, in 2021 announced a proposal to “revive the EU tourism industry and for cross-border friendships to rekindle – safely,” referring to permitting travel only for recipients of the COVID-19/Vaccine
- Tom Tugendhat – 2019 – UK MP who in November 2020 suggested that COVID vaccination could be mandated for UK workers or travellers. In 2021, asked for investigation of the claim of Matthew Pottinger (also a 2019 Bilderberger) that the virus came from the WIV.
- Matthew Pottinger – 2019 – Member of Trump’s White House Coronavirus Task Force, told world leaders that he believed SARS-CoV-2 originated in the Wuhan Institute of Virology.
- Henry Kissinger – 2019 … (over 40 intermediate meetings) … 1957 February – deep politician, numerous influential public pronouncements on COVID-19
- Sylvia Burwell – 2018 – Co-chair of the Council on Foreign Relations‘s “Independent Task Force on Improving Pandemic Preparedness”
- Vittorio Colao – 2018 – Leader of a special task force to handle “Phase 2” of the Italian Covid Task Force
- Demis Hassabis – 2018, 2016, 2015 – Dialed in to a meeting of SAGE, which promoted the UK COVID Lockdown.
- Kyriakos Mitsotakis – 2018, 2016 – As Greek PM displayed Klaus Schwab‘s The Great Reset on his desk. In 2021 he was promoting the idea of a “vaccine passport“.
- Avril Haines – 2017 – US Deep State actor who participated in Event 201. Holder of senior spooky positions with US Deep State connections.
- Christopher Liddell – 2017 – White House Coronavirus Task Force
- Jens Spahn – 2017 – As German Federal Minister of Health he aggressively promoted vaccinations and played a key role in the German lockdowns.
- Jeffrey Zients – 2017 -Became White House coronavirus coordinator in 2021.
- Dido Harding – 2016 – Placed in charge of producing the NHSX app for Covid
- Shiraz Maher – 2015 – A “Terror expert” who reportedly had a case of COVID-19 which was “classified as “mild” by British health authorities”. Maher wrote a “horrifying account of his experience with COVID-19” which was picked up by the commercially-controlled media after it “went viral” on Twitter.
- Emmanuel Macron – 2014 – As French President, set up France’s COVID-19 Scientific Council in March 2020.
- Mitchell Daniels – 2012 – Member of the Council on Foreign Relations‘s “Independent Task Force on Improving Pandemic Preparedness”
- Andrew Liveris – 2012 – “Special Adviser” to the Australia/National COVID-19 Coordination Commission
- Erna Solberg 2011 – Norwegian PM who led the national lockdowns. Directed billions of dollars to international vaccine programs (GAVI etc)
- Bill Gates – 2010 – Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, aggressive promotion of vaccines, ID2020. Commented in March 2020 that “Eventually we will need some digital certificates to show who has recovered or been tested (for COVID-19) recently, or when we have a vaccine, who has received it.”
- Mario Draghi – 1994, 1995, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2008, 2009 – As Prime Minister of Italy announced mandatory vaccination for healthcare workers in Italy.
- Kathleen Sebelius – 2007, 2008 – On Joe Biden’s White House Coronavirus Task Force
- Angela Merkel – 2005 – Stated in February 2021 that “I stressed in my intervention that the pandemic is not over until all people in the world have been vaccinated“, later that “We have all agreed that we need vaccine certificates.”
- Melinda Gates – 2004 – Wife of Bill Gates, of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
- Tony Blair – 1993 – Aggressive promotion of “Vaccine passports“, suggesting that lockdowns should not apply to the vaccinated.
One participant stood out for being the only attendee we could recognise who was not on the official list of participants, wearing a blue ribbon, was encountered with much interest by the regular white ribbon Bilderbergers. He was the only blue ribbon attendee who was ever noted at any Bilderberg Meeting to mingle with the regular members.
He is Martin Dion, MIG Bank chief security officer, vice president of EMEA delivery at Kudelski Security. Martin Dion’s Kudelski Group was also involved in the WEF’s Partnering for Cyber Resilience
Towards the Quantification of Cyber Threats in 2015. Not being on the published list also puts him in a legal grey zone for offence against the Swiss Criminal Code article 216A, which makes it illegal to meet with a foreign power (in secret).
List of attendees Bilderberg 2019:
Abrams, Stacey (USA), Founder and Chair, Fair Fight
Adonis, Andrew (GBR), Member, House of Lords
Albers, Isabel (BEL), Editorial Director, De Tijd / L’Echo
Altman, Roger C. (USA), Founder and Senior Chairman, Evercore
Arbour, Louise (CAN), Senior Counsel, Borden Ladner Gervais LLP
Arrimadas, Inés (ESP), Party Leader, Ciudadanos
Azoulay, Audrey (INT), Director-General, UNESCO
Baker, James H. (USA), Director, Office of Net Assessment, Office of the Secretary of Defense
Balta, Evren (TUR), Associate Professor of Political Science, Özyegin University
Barbizet, Patricia (FRA), Chairwoman and CEO, Temaris & Associés
Barbot, Estela (PRT), Member of the Board and Audit Committee, REN (Redes Energéticas Nacionais)
Barroso, José Manuel (PRT), Chairman, Goldman Sachs International; Former President, European Commission
Barton, Dominic (CAN), Senior Partner and former Global Managing Partner, McKinsey & Company
Beaune, Clément (FRA), Adviser Europe and G20, Office of the President of the Republic of France
Boos, Hans-Christian (DEU), CEO and Founder, Arago GmbH
Bostrom, Nick (UK), Director, Future of Humanity Institute, Oxford University
Botín, Ana P. (ESP), Group Executive Chair, Banco Santander
Brandtzæg, Svein Richard (NOR), Chairman, Norwegian University of Science and Technology
Brende, Børge (NOR), President, World Economic Forum
Buberl, Thomas (FRA), CEO, AXA
Buitenweg, Kathalijne (NLD), MP, Green Party
Caine, Patrice (FRA), Chairman and CEO, Thales Group
Carney, Mark J. (GBR), Governor, Bank of England
Casado, Pablo (ESP), President, Partido Popular
Ceviköz, Ahmet Ünal (TUR), MP, Republican People’s Party (CHP)
Champagne, François Philippe (CAN), Minister of Infrastructure and Communities
Cohen, Jared (USA), Founder and CEO, Jigsaw, Alphabet Inc.
Croiset van Uchelen, Arnold (NLD), Partner, Allen & Overy LLP
Daniels, Matthew (USA), New space and technology projects, Office of the Secretary of Defense
Davignon, Etienne (BEL), Minister of State
Demiralp, Selva (TUR), Professor of Economics, Koç University
Donohoe, Paschal (IRL), Minister for Finance, Public Expenditure and Reform
Döpfner, Mathias (DEU), Chairman and CEO, Axel Springer SE
Ellis, James O. (USA), Chairman, Users’ Advisory Group, National Space Council
Feltri, Stefano (ITA), Deputy Editor-in-Chief, Il Fatto Quotidiano
Ferguson, Niall (USA), Milbank Family Senior Fellow, Hoover Institution, Stanford University
Findsen, Lars (DNK), Director, Danish Defence Intelligence Service
Fleming, Jeremy (GBR), Director, British Government Communications Headquarters
Garton Ash, Timothy (GBR), Professor of European Studies, Oxford University
Gnodde, Richard J. (IRL), CEO, Goldman Sachs International
Godement, François (FRA), Senior Adviser for Asia, Institut Montaigne
Grant, Adam M. (USA), Saul P. Steinberg Professor of Management, The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania
Gruber, Lilli (ITA), Editor-in-Chief and Anchor “Otto e mezzo”, La7 TV
Hanappi-Egger, Edeltraud (AUT), Rector, Vienna University of Economics and Business
Hedegaard, Connie (DNK), Chair, KR Foundation; Former European Commissioner
Henry, Mary Kay (USA), International President, Service Employees International Union
Hirayama, Martina (CHE), State Secretary for Education, Research and Innovation
Hobson, Mellody (USA), President, Ariel Investments LLC
Hoffman, Reid (USA), Co-Founder, LinkedIn; Partner, Greylock Partners
Hoffmann, André (CHE), Vice-Chairman, Roche Holding Ltd.
Jordan, Jr., Vernon E. (USA), Senior Managing Director, Lazard Frères & Co. LLC
Jost, Sonja (DEU), CEO, DexLeChem
Kaag, Sigrid (NLD), Minister for Foreign Trade and Development Cooperation
Karp, Alex (USA), CEO, Palantir Technologies
Kerameus, Niki K. (GRC), MP; Partner, Kerameus & Partners
Kissinger, Henry A. (USA), Chairman, Kissinger Associates Inc.
Koç, Ömer (TUR), Chairman, Koç Holding A.S.
Kotkin, Stephen (USA), Professor in History and International Affairs, Princeton University
Kramp-Karrenbauer, Annegret (DEU), Leader, CDU
Krastev, Ivan (BUL), Chairman, Centre for Liberal Strategies
Kravis, Henry R. (USA), Co-Chairman and Co-CEO, Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co.
Kristersson, Ulf (SWE), Leader of the Moderate Party
Kudelski, André (CHE), Chairman and CEO, Kudelski Group
Kushner, Jared (USA), Senior Advisor to the President, The White House
Le Maire, Bruno (FRA), Minister of Finance
Leyen, Ursula von der (DEU), Federal Minster of Defence
Leysen, Thomas (BEL), Chairman, KBC Group and Umicore
Liikanen, Erkki (FIN), Chairman, IFRS Trustees; Helsinki Graduate School of Economics
Lund, Helge (GBR), Chairman, BP plc; Chairman, Novo Nordisk AS
Maurer, Ueli (CHE), President of the Swiss Federation and Federal Councillor of Finance
Mazur, Sara (SWE), Director, Investor AB
McArdle, Megan (USA), Columnist, The Washington Post
McCaskill, Claire (USA), Former Senator; Analyst, NBC News
Medina, Fernando (PRT), Mayor of Lisbon
Micklethwait, John (USA), Editor-in-Chief, Bloomberg LP
Minton Beddoes, Zanny (GBR), Editor-in-Chief, The Economist
Monzón, Javier (ESP), Chairman, PRISA
Mundie, Craig J. (USA), President, Mundie & Associates
Nadella, Satya (USA), CEO, Microsoft
Netherlands, His Majesty the King of the (NLD)
Nora, Dominique (FRA), Managing Editor, L’Obs
O’Leary, Michael (IRL), CEO, Ryanair D.A.C.
Pagoulatos, George (GRC), Vice-President of ELIAMEP, Professor; Athens University of Economics
Papalexopoulos, Dimitri (GRC), CEO, TITAN Cement Company S.A.
Petraeus, David H. (USA), Chairman, KKR Global Institute
Pienkowska, Jolanta (POL), Anchor woman, journalist
Pottinger, Matthew (USA), Senior Director, National Security Council
Pouyanné, Patrick (FRA), Chairman and CEO, Total S.A.
Ratas, Jüri (EST), Prime Minister
Renzi, Matteo (ITA), Former Prime Minister; Senator, Senate of the Italian Republic
Rockström, Johan (SWE), Director, Potsdam Institute for Climate Impact Research
Rubin, Robert E. (USA), Co-Chairman Emeritus, Council on Foreign Relations; Former Treasury Secretary
Rutte, Mark (NLD), Prime Minister
Sabia, Michael (CAN), President and CEO, Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec
Sanger, David E. (USA), National Security Correspondent, The New York Times
Sarts, Janis (INT), Director, NATO StratCom Centre of Excellence
Sawers, John (GBR), Executive Chairman, Newbridge Advisory
Schadlow, Nadia (USA), Senior Fellow, Hudson Institute
Schmidt, Eric E. (USA), Technical Advisor, Alphabet Inc.
Scholten, Rudolf (AUT), President, Bruno Kreisky Forum for International Dialogue
Seres, Silvija (NOR), Independent Investor
Shafik, Minouche (GBR), Director, The London School of Economics and Political Science
Sikorski, Radoslaw (POL), MP, European Parliament
Singer, Peter Warren (USA), Strategist, New America
Sitti, Metin (TUR), Professor, Koç University; Director, Max Planck Institute for Intelligent Systems
Snyder, Timothy (USA), Richard C. Levin Professor of History, Yale University
Solhjell, Bård Vegar (NOR), CEO, WWF – Norway
Stoltenberg, Jens (INT), Secretary General, NATO
Suleyman, Mustafa (GBR), Co-Founder, Deepmind
Supino, Pietro (CHE), Publisher and Chairman, Tamedia Group
Teuteberg, Linda (DEU), General Secretary, Free Democratic Party
Thiam, Tidjane (CHE), CEO, Credit Suisse Group AG
Thiel, Peter (USA), President, Thiel Capital
Trzaskowski, Rafal (POL), Mayor of Warsaw
Tucker, Mark (GBR), Group Chairman, HSBC Holding plc
Tugendhat, Tom (GBR), MP, Conservative Party
Turpin, Matthew (USA), Director for China, National Security Council
Uhl, Jessica (NLD), CFO and Financial Director, Royal Dutch Shell plc
Vestergaard Knudsen, Ulrik (DNK), Deputy Secretary-General, OECD
Walker, Darren (USA), President, Ford Foundation
Wallenberg, Marcus (SWE), Chairman, Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken AB
Wolf, Martin H. (GBR), Chief Economics Commentator, Financial Times
Zeiler, Gerhard (AUT), Chief Revenue Officer, WarnerMedia
Zetsche, Dieter (DEU), Former Chairman, Daimler AG