Allgemein

French Yellow Vest protesters demand enforcement of asylum laws.

Yellow Vests France

Yellow vests are hung outside windows of an apartment building in support of the “yellow vests” movement in Marseille, France, December 7, 2018. REUTERS/Jean-Paul Pelissier

French president Macron has now an approval rating  of 18 %, and the conduct of his government and the mainstream media are more or less indicating that the remaining 82% of protesters and sympathisers are traitors to the state.

As suspected, the Yellow Vest protests in France are driven by a much broader list of concerns and discontent than just fuel taxes under the pretext of preventing man-made climate change. (as a side note: keep in mind climate change is real, man-made climate change is a lie).

An unofficial list of demands of the Yellow Vest protesters includes:Those [asylum seekers] who are denied the right to asylum should be escorted back to their countries of origin. “

The extended translated text via Diversity Macht Frei 

The “Gilets Jaunes” protests clearly represent an eruption of rage at the French ruling class. But what do they want? Is it all just a complaint about living standards? Or is there a nationalist element to it?

Some written demands have been formulated by people claiming to speak for the Gilets Jaunes. Many of these do relate to complaints about the cost of living. But some do have a distinctly nationalist character. I’ve translated these below.

Big companies (McDonalds, Google, Amazon, Carrefour [French supermarket], etc.) should make big payments and small companies should make small ones.

Every elected representative should have the average salary. Their transport costs will be monitored and reimbursed if they are justified. Right to a restaurant ticket and paid holiday.

Protect French industry. Prohibit business relocations. Protecting our industry means protecting our know-how and jobs.

End the policy of austerity. Stop paying interest on the debt which will be declared unlawful and start to repay the debt without taking money from the poor and less poor and look for the 80 billion missing due to fiscal fraud.

The causes of forced migration should be dealt with.

Asylum seekers should be well-treated. We owe them accommodation, safety, food as well as education for minors. Work with the UN to open reception camps in many countries across the world, while awaiting the result of the asylum request.

Those who are denied the right to asylum should be escorted back to their countries of origin. 

A real integration policy should be put into effect. Living in France implies becoming French (French language lessons, lessons in the history of France and civic education classes with certification at the end).

Prohibition on selling assets that belong to France (dams, airports, etc.)

Significant resources to be allocated to the justice system, the police, the gendarmerie and the military.

Popular referendums should become part of the constitution. Creation of a readable, effective website run by an independent monitoring organisation where people can introduce a proposed law. If this proposed law gets 700,000 signatures, it must be discussed, supplemented, amended by the National Assembly which will be obligated (one year to the day after obtaining 700,000 signatures) to submit it to a vote of all French people.

French language Source

Categories: Allgemein

1 reply »

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s