Heath

Coronavirus: Low Accuracy Rate of Tests, but maximum Global Government Control

Corona Virus 19 image: Rolling Stone

Corona Virus 19 image: Rolling Stone

First of all, don’t panic. If you get tested positive for COVID-19, you might as well ask to get a second test. 

Most governments and the U.N.have already demonstrated that they cannot be trusted with handling this crisis, whether it is due to incompetence, wilful neglect or worse.

The New York Times reported: The true death rate could turn out to be similar to that of a severe seasonal flu, below 1%, according to an editorial published in the journal by Dr. Anthony S. Fauci and Dr. H. Clifford Lane, of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, and Dr. Robert R. Redfield, director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

Deep concerns have been raised over the corona virus test accuracy, here I break down why.

In south China “The accuracy rate of the test is only 30 to 50 per cent”, said Wang Chen, president of the Chinese Academy of Medical Sciences, during a CCTV interview on Wednesday.

This means mathematically, if any person is tested three times, they will almost certainly (93%) get at least one positive result, whether they have a corona virus or not. 

And that’s for China, a totalitarian communist regime with endless human rights violations and without freedom of the press, so we cannot trust anything that comes from the Chinese government. But it must be much better in the West, right?

We are not saying that the corona virus does not exist. 

Generally, for laboratory testing for any disease, a 95% accuracy rate is considered a very reliable test. 

When health experts say: a given virus tests has, for instance, an accuracy rate of 95%, then people think: aha, a positive test result means they have the virus with a probability of 95% (almost certain). In reality, that’s not how it works at all, It depends on how prevalent the virus is in the population and how many people get tested. 

Let’s do some math: A general example (applicable to any disease): assume in a certain population, 1 percent has a certain disease, so out of 100,000 people, 1000 have the disease. If all 100,000 get tested, then 5000 people (5%) get a false positive. That means when a tested person gets a positive test result, that doesn’t mean they have a 95% probability of actually having the disease, but in fact, they have a 16.7% probability of having it or an 83.3% probability of not having it (5/6). This is because 1000 real positives + 5000 false positives = 6000 positives.That’s 6000 positives of which only 1000 have the disease. 5/6 = 83.3%. So, the more people get tested, the more false positives will emerge.

What’s worse, if someone gets tested several times, the probability of an individual false positive increases incrementally.

If the accuracy rate of a test is 95% and a person goes to a preliminary testing 10 times, then the probability is 40 % to get at least one false positive test result, whether they have anything or not.

1 -(0.95 to the power of 10).

=1 -0.5987

=0.4013

=40.13%

Almost like flipping a coin.

If the accuracy rate of a test is only 90% and a person goes to a preliminary testing 10 times, then the probability is 75 % for at least one false positive test result.

For serious diseases, a false positive test can have serious consequences, because of the Nocebo effect (opposite of placebo). The acute fear of death after a deadly diagnosis itself can kill. 

With that let’s return to the current Corona virus:

Most Corona fatalities had a preexisting condition. When they die AND tested positive for corona as well, they are counted as corona fatalities and nobody asks for the actual cause of death. 

As a matter of fact  “Chinese officials have unearthed cases of people testing negative six times already before the seventh test confirmed they indeed are positive.” This has also been the case in Thailand and Singapore.

Neither the WHO nor any western government give an accuracy rate for the novel SarsCoV2 virus test. 

Health experts urge “Coronavirus: a reliable test is badly needed. We don’t have one”

As mentioned above, the only number available is the one from south China, where  “The accuracy rate of the test is only 30 to 50 per cent”, according to Wang Chen, president of the Chinese Academy of Medical Sciences.

In other words: people tested positive in south china have a 50 – 70 percent probability of not having the corona virus. This means if any person get’s tested 3 times in china, they will almost certainly get at least one positive result, whether they have a corona virus or not. 

If we take the middle value of a 40% accuracy rate, if a person  in south China gets tested 3 times, then we take:

1- (0.4 to the power of 3)

=1-0.064

=0.936

=93.6% probability of at least one false positive result, whether they have anything or not. 

And this is how the numbers of the WHO are generated and policies are made according to these numbers. 

Now, when, in a flu season, lots of people have flu-like symptoms and lots of people get tested for this novel virus, there will inevitably be lots of positive test results. 

What is certain: 

Whatever people believe the corona virus is or isn’t, what is very real and undeniable, are the solutions being enforced by governments, the U.N./ WHO, globalist interests, media and so on.

Human rights and constitutional rights within nations are being suspended globally:

-Freedom of movement is restricted arbitrarily. Forced quarantines and travel restrictions are sometimes implemented and sometimes they aren’t, all depending on incompetent governments. At first, there were no travel restrictions, then they returned corona victims in airplanes together with the general public. Then they locked down entire cities, at the same time they keep importing millions of illegal migrants from other continents without checks. In Germany, people with suspected corona get dragged off public trains.

-Freedom of assembly, mass public events (or any events) are cancelled.

-Freedom of commerce is restricted. Cash is being destroyed. 

Recommended measures include: 

-Vaccination for lung diseases etc. 

Although these vaccines are not effective against 2019-nCoV, vaccination against respiratory illnesses is highly recommended to protect your health.”

-Freedom of speech /press is being restricted; monopolisation of information, under the pretence of “combating mis- and disinformation”.

The Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security, the World Economic Forum, and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation just happened to run a simulation for the exact same pandemic a few month in advance. They jointly propose the following: 

Governments and the private sector should assign a greater priority to developing methods to combat mis- and disinformation prior to the next pandemic response.” (meaning more censorship).

Further announced and promoted are:

forced medication; and, once it is available, forced corona vaccinations. 

government issued food rationing 

-government issued mandatory biometric ID to register mandatory vaccines 

ID2020 and partners launch program to provide digital ID with vaccines

Update 3-16-2020: American Democrats are working to stop ballot box election in November, after they pushed Impeachment as the only way to get Trump out of office. Will you trust the election results from electronic voting?

In summery: Even though diagnostic methods are ambiguous, human rights and constitutional rights are being suspended globally as we speak and more is announced. This just happens to sound a bit like what tin foil hat conspiracy theorists have been warning about. Global government suspending all rights and taking control over every aspect of everyones life. At some point it will matter little whether someone deliberately helped bring about this crisis, whether a virus escaped from the Wuhan bioweapons lab, or whether it’s just a bad flue season, or the problem was accelerated by chemical and electromagnetic influences. The masses have been going along with everything and are now tattling on those who question the authorities. 

At any rate, don’t panic, stay healthy, just in case, wash your hands, stay away from unhinged people, and take your multi- mineral/vitamin supplements with some optional extra vitamin C. 

As always, have food and water for a few weeks and a plan B at hand. 

Sacha Dobler

 

This man in forced quarantine has only symptoms of a light flu, while his family at home is receiving death threats. He is being tested with the before-mentioned Corona tests. He has to come up with three negative results in a row, in order to be release from the hospital special unit. Statistically, he could theoretically have no virus but always test positive in one out of these 3 tests, and he can be detained indefinitely.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s