The Coved-19 death rate in Italy is 18.7 times as high as in neighbouring Austria according to Johns Hopkins University and WHO. (26.March 2020) Italy: 10.09%, Austria 0.54%.
This sobering fact alone dispels any meaningful mono-causal theory about the pandemic, meaning: a virus cannot be the single or the dominant cause of the pandemic. Many explanations for the apparently high death rate in Italy were proposed by experts and “experts”. However, consider students of medical science nowadays have been measured to have an average IQ of 106 (40 years ago, this was the average IQ of carpenter apprentices). In the rest of the world “Pooled estimates of all-cause mortality show, overall, normal expected levels in the participating countries; however, increased excess mortality is notable in Italy.” Of course, Italy was the first European country to lock up their citizens and halt the economy, but cases kept increasing more than anywhere.
– Are Italian hospitals 18.7 times worse and underfunded than Austrian ones? No
– Doctors 18.7 times more incompetent? No
– Italians citizens 18.7 times more genetically susceptible? No
– Did Austria take better precautions?
No. The borders were open until mid March, so it has nothing to do with isolation policies. Further, the vast majority of Italian cases are from the Po Valley, north Italy, close to the Austrian Border.
– Is the population’s age much higher?
No The median age in Italy is 45.5; the median age in Austria is 44.0
In short, there is much more going on here than a virus. Accompanying factors must be primarily responsible for Covid-19 fatalities.
Now the global police state has been implemented, half of all Europeans are loosing their jobs, savings and in many cases apartments, and all western currencies are undergoing historical inflation. All production has been put under wartime- economy regulations, where only essential goods are allowed to be produced.
Possible co- contributors to Corona virus fatality rate have been discussed on this site:
– Extreme Nitrogen Dioxide pollutionin North Italy just before and during the beginning of the North Italy crisis.
– Throughout the years, the rate of infections caused by antibiotic-resistant bacteria is 5,5 times higher in Italy than in Austria or Germany.
– Death count irregularities: Angello Borrelli, leader of the Italian Civil Protection Agency said: “We are counting all deaths as Corona deaths. We don’t differentiate between patients with a Corona- infection who died and those patients who die BECAUSE of the Corona Virus.”
However, this is now the standard for all western countries, so it should no longer contribute to the difference in death rates .
– Prof Walter Ricciardi, scientific adviser to Italy’s minister of health, said
“On re-evaluation by the National Institute of Health, only 12 per cent of death certificates have shown a direct causality from coronavirus, while 88 per cent of patients who have died have at least one pre-morbidity – many had two or three,”.
– Italian Patients with respiratory illnesses are no longer resuscitated in case of heart failure.
– Italy coronavirus: Italy is no longer intubating patients over 60. the vast majority of patients is over 60, the are left to die.
– Italian politicians encouraged people to hug Chinese people and leave the borders open to fight prejudice and “racism”.
Hallo Martin. Merci fürs Mitdenken. Ich habe den Screenshot vom 26.3. nachgetragen.
Gesendet: Dienstag, 31. März 2020 um 18:13 Uhr Von: "Abrupt Earth Changes" <email@example.com> An: firstname.lastname@example.org Betreff: [Abrupt Earth Changes] Comment: "WHO death rate data dispels mono-causal theory on Covid-19 "
während ich Dir grundsätzlich zustimme, ist mir nicht klar, wo der Faktor 18,7 herkommt. In Deiner Grafik ist Österreich ja gar nicht aufgeführt, aktuell sagt statista 11,39% vs. 1,28%, so dass ich auf einen Faktor von etwas unter 10 komme. Bei wem liegt der Fehler?
Danke für Deine Arbeit und Gruezi in die Schweiz! Martin